Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is coming!!!!

A few new developments in the New York scene...

I got promoted as a dog walker, so now I do that full time and am spending less time at Brother Jimmy's. It makes me alot happier on an everyday basis, and it's totally flexible with auditions.

I got another gig...."THEATRE OF ROCK" and we just had our first rehearsal yesterday!!! It's really exciting, fresh new music that Chris Blisset composed for some new shows that he's working on. CRAZY networking opportunity!

Not really much to say...I've just decided to stop saying, "I'll let myself be happy when I get this first job..." or "I'll let myself be happy when I've dropped 20 pounds" or "I'll let myself be happy when I find the next person who I'll be in love with..." "I'll really be happy when the weather warms up..." It's just silly to keep myself from that place. I should let myself be happy NOW! I should let myself live now! I have an awesome and exciting life in the most exciting city in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment